|Job Title:||UI/UX Developers|
|Start Date:||2021-06-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2021 16:59|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for experienced UX/UI Developers to join their team.
You will work alongside a group IT professional to significantly contribute to a high-profile project; you will utilise your innovative and human-centered design approach to create and deliver products which help workers in Australia.
Understanding how people use a digital application and how that app plugs into other larger complex systems is important for this role. You will create a seamless UI experience for both our internal and external customers, creating both functional and appealing features that address our business and client needs.
- Contributing to the development of detailed experience designs from project inception, through to build and launch
- Conducting user research activities including interviews, contextual inquiries, testing and surveys and metrics analysis
- Contributing to the creation of UX deliverables including personas, scenarios, task flows, information architecture, prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups, and interactive prototypes
- Contributing to the design of digital interfaces that embody core user experience principles whilst balancing the needs of customers and the business
- Conducting heuristic reviews of existing interfaces and document recommendations
- Demonstrate experience on create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Ability to create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, incorporate customer feedback, and perform metrics analysis to inform design/UX optimization efforts
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organizing work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
- Experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect software or similar (Desirable)
Location: Canberra OR Sydney OR Melbourne
Contract Term: 6 months with 1 x 6 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 18 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Senior Data Flows Engineer level 5 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator level 5 ((willing to undergo the TSPV process)