|Job Title:||Project Officer|
|Salary:||$0 - $50 per hour|
|Start Date:||2021-06-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2021 11:07|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Project Officer to join a small team to assist in the delivery and maintenance of robotic process automation (RPA) projects on an one of their platform.
You will be expected to work across a range of areas to assist in the consolidation and expansion of the existing RPA portfolio.
IT skills will be of an advantage however limited on-the-job training may be provided for the right candidate.
- Supporting the management and planning of the intelligent process automation (IPA) program and associated projects – planning requirements, build, test, deploy and governance to ensure successful delivery
- Developing and testing robust, secure and configurable automation workflows and related process documentation
- Conducting regular performance/code reviews of automation software
- Working with specialist experts to manage changes to environments for the digital workforce
- Successfully engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously and being responsive to changing requirements
- Reporting activities
- Interpreting business requirements to develop technology solutions and managing the project through its life cycle
- Assuring the quality of the automation (QA processes)
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to apply logic and problem-solving skills to deliver robotic process automation projects
- Demonstrated ability to apply and build expertise as an individual and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to respond to stakeholder needs and expectations
- Maintain a strong work ethic with the ability to set and deliver on priorities as part of a team. Ability to apply organisational and project-management skills to work without direct in-office supervision daily and still achieve required outcomes in a timely manner
Contract Term: 3 months with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 17 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Project Officer
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
4 x Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)