2 x Engagement Officers level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||2 x Engagement Officers level 4 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2021 12:50|
Skills and Knowledge:
- High level communication (written and verbal) including consultation, negotiation, liaison as well as the ability to effectively represent our Large Federal Government client and present information in a professional manner for a range of purposes and audiences.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and interaction on a range of activities across a variety of roles and skillsets including system developers, project managers and subject matter experts.
- High level interpersonal skills including a proven capability to work in a manner consistent with large complex government department values, and the ability to develop partnerships and work collaboratively with diverse groups, organisations and government agencies.
- Experience providing guidance and support for external messaging and communications, including support to staff with talking points, branding, website content, presentation materials.
- Undertake our Large Federal Government client’s domestic agency support and engagement activities.
- Work closely with large complex government department Capability and project teams in delivering services to Australian government agencies, by responding to enquiries and requests, in a timely manner.
- Work to support our client’s business areas in understanding and improving service delivery options for NIC customers.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months after commencement.
Part-time arrangements will not be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 2 July 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's