ICT Security Architect & Infrastructure Engineer
|Job Title:||ICT Security Architect & Infrastructure Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 16:17|
The Department is seeking the services of a talented ICT Security Architect & Infrastructure Engineer for a prominent and influential project.
The project team is working on a whole of government web based service to improve collaboration and modernise the way important information is created, distributed and shared across government.
The project is highly visible with a significant stakeholder community.
The ICT Security Architect & Infrastructure Engineer will be working alongside a high calibre, friendly and supportive team delivering creative solutions.
This opportunity would suit a self-starter with excellent communication skills who wants to work within a small dynamic team.
The ICT Security Architect & Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible liaising with business experts, information technology users, developers, and applications testers to undertake the following:
- Produce security documentation for the Departments Improvement Program including, but not limited to the following:
- Threat Risk Assessment
- Security System Plan
- Standard Operating Procedures that do not currently exist
- Any other security document required for the project in preparation for a formal IRAP assessment.
- Develop security solutions in collaboration with the departments ITSA, technical and business representatives
- Be embedded within the project team, including attending daily SCRUM, planning, design and demonstrations meetings as required and directed by the project
- Provide security related status updates and attend relevant meetings as required by the project
- Develop complex technical infrastructure solutions by working with existing technicians and stakeholders
- Implement technical solutions, including performing hands-on technical tasks such as network and cabling, installations, system configurations
- Database administration activities including configuration, backup/restores, and generalist support
- Document ‘as-built’ architecture documentation, submissions for approvals, transition plans etc.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships, including executives, business representatives, project managers and Department staff.
- Any other tasks, as directed and required by the project.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated capability to work within a high-performing multi-disciplinary team, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with the ability to establish strong professional relationships across government.
- Solid generalist skills in Windows, including configuration, trouble shooting, service and security management tools, for both on premise and cloud based systems
- Experience in VMware vSphere capabilities, administering SQL databases and with scripting languages, including Powershell
- Experience in designing and implementing security solutions that aligns with ASD’s security framework and processes, including providing security advice, accreditation, and process improvements to ensure alignment with the ISM and PSM.
- Knowledge and experience in that latest information technologies for cyber security, including infrastructure and application technologies.
A minimum of 5 years of experience as an ICT Security Architect & Infrastructure Engineer.
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract till 30 June 2022 with the option to extend till 2024 pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A NV2 security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's