Full Stack Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Software Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 17:22|
You must have a current Baseline Security Clearance.
- Backend development using web API and SQL technologies.
- A solid understanding of software development principles using any language or toolset but preferably C#, Vue and TypeScript.
- Automation of builds, tests and deployments.
- Independence, motivation and timely production of high-quality work.
- Solid communication between you and your team.
- A collaborative, problem solving attitude.
- Passion, pragmatism and empathy.
- ASP.NET MVC / .NET Core
- Reactive frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- SQL / Entity Framework Desirable Skills:
- CI/CD Practices
- Experience with PowerShell automation
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Unit / Automated UI testing
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve and maintain existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's