|Job Title:||Business Analysts|
|Start Date:||2021-06-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 17:44|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for experienced Business Analysts for their reform project and will be working with key stakeholders both internal and external to help shape the design of the new solution.
- Developing user and business requirements
- Consulting with internal and external stakeholders
- assisting in the planning and management of user acceptance activities
- Supporting the development of digital services in line with the Digital Service Standard,
- Developing artefacts, including but not limited to:
- stakeholder analysis
- technical and business requirements
- security documentation
- user acceptance test plans.
- Proven experience in business analysis for digital projects, working in agile teams; including experience in system administration of web-based systems and experience in using data tools such as Power BI to prepare reports.
- Strong technical skills with a proven ability to translate and document stakeholder and business needs into solution requirements and user stories
- Demonstrated facilitation and stakeholder management skills, including strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Comfortable working with people across all levels of an organisation, including senior executives
- Excellent presentation and both written and verbal communication skills
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 22 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's