Agile Project Manager
|Job Title:||Agile Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 17:52|
The project includes the delivery of a public facing data portal, data collection templates, case management system, database and associated reports and visualisations.
This role will lead the development and implementation of relevant user stories, application and database development and required testing and change management.
The project is currently underway with an established sprint team including business analysis, development, testing and organisational change management resources in place.
The project supports the automation of important business processes and significant external stakeholder engagement is required to ensure its success.
The project is being managed and implemented utilising an Agile delivery style and the Microsoft DevOps tool suite.
The Project Manager will (but is not limited to):
- Report to the ICT, Data and Facilities Program Board on overall project progress
- Maintain program documentation, including schedule, risk/issue registers etc
- Mange the sprint team, removing blockers, facilitating scrum ceremonies, overseeing analysis, user story development and system testing
- Track project budget, spending including accruals, capital expenditure and provide regular project finance reporting
- Manage expectations and implementation of milestones to committed dates
- Provide regular formal and informal status reports to the Business lead and Program board
- Utilise program and templates for all written communications where available
- Min 3 years demonstrated project management experience utilising an industry standard methodologies/practice (PMI/Prince2/Agile SCRUM)
- Experience working closely with internal and external business and technical stakeholders
- Strong experience managing Agile teams and developing a positive working culture
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and collaboration across state and federal government departments
- Industry recognised Project Management certification
- Experience with utilising Azure DevOps tool suite.
Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with 4 x 6 Month contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager (multiple) level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Project Finance Officer level 5 (TSPV)