|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 18:32|
A key focus area for this role will be to design Requirement Traceabiity Matrix, test cases and perform test execution across the test levels. This role also demands automation experience to reduce test execution duration and reuse automation scripts across multiple test cycles & releases. Experience with testing in large scale transformation projects with expertise in both Waterfall and Agile methodology will be highly advantageous.
Skills and Experience Required
- 5+ years in Testing
- Experience in complex, mission critical, large scale programs of work.
- Experience in Test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams.
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code
- Experience in software development in Selenium, SOAP UI
- Experience with ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain a baseline security clearance.
- Awareness of IT security concepts and standards.
- IT Qualification.
- Security qualification
- Experience in IT security programs
- Experience in software development in ALM, Jira, Confluence, Appium, CA Lisa, Rest, Cucumber, Geb, Groovy, REST, Maven, Jenkins, GitLab, CSS, Java Script, Postman
- Experience with Continuous Integration /Continuous Development , Test Driven Development and Business Driven Development.
- Experience in projects in Government Agencies.
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne Based – 12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Month contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's