|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2021 17:32|
Skills and Experience Required
- Extracting data from third party systems using tools to interact with APIs.
- Explore data to uncover interesting and important insights.
- Quantify where policies and services are delivering poor user experiences.
- Contextualise quantitative and qualitative data within a larger landscape.
- Produce engaging visual experiences and artefacts that clearly convey key insights to a wide audience.
- Work with engineers to develop repeatable analysis and visualisation processes.
- Promote and foster a positive creative culture and approach to innovation, data analysis, sharing ideas, skills, and knowledge to help build a strong reputation for the department.
- Work at fast pace as part of an agile multi-disciplined team.
- Experience with tools and systems: o Python, o R, o SQL, o Machine learning frameworks, o Network Theory, and o Natural Language Processing.
- Experience with a digital analytics suite of products, such as Google Analytics.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
Location and Contract Term:
Sydney or Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 1 x 6 Month contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.