Project Managers (Multiple) (NV1)
|Job Title:||Project Managers (Multiple) (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 08:56|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Proven experience in managing complex ICT project delivery on time, on budget, within scope, and to the business requirements whilst ensuring quality standards are met.
- Proven experience in Commonwealth complex procurement process and Request for Tender processes.
- Manage risks and issues the impacts throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Plan and manage all phases of the project lifecycle. Maintain project budgets and control costs, schedule and quality of project activities.
- Prepare status reports for program management, business stakeholders and senior executives.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, including delivering projects within Managing Successful Programme’s (MSP) framework and Benefits realisation. Project Management certification will be highly regarded.
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work at a high standard with excellent quality standards and quality control measures.
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks.
- A proven ability to work as a member of an integrated team.
- Experience and willingness to provide mentoring and coaching to junior personnel.
Estimated start date: 16-08-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: Twelve (12) Months
Contract extensions: 12 months – Subject to being found suitable in the mandatory Organisational Suitability Assessment a.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 June 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's