Senior .Net Developer
|Job Title:||Senior .Net Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 12:45|
The Department is seeking a Senior .NET Developer to assist in the development of ICT systems, including developing a whole-of-government digital platform to facilitate and support government data sharing, and to enable the National Data Commissioner to regulate the data sharing scheme.
The objectives of the project are to deliver a CRM system for the Departmnet to enable effective stakeholder engagement and management across the scheme through a single, centralised system of relevant stakeholder information and business interactions.
Other duties as directed by the Department Representative.
Skills and Experience Required:
The candidate must demonstrate that they possess the following skills:
- Extensive experience in .Net development and technologies
- Demonstrated experience in designing technical solutions using Microsoft technology stacks, including using Azure and O365.
- Demonstrated experience in custom API development. Please note technologies and architectures used.
- Demonstrated experience working with TFS or Azure Dev Ops and setting up projects and release pipelines for Dynamics 365 projects
- Demonstrated experience in using Agile/Scrum and Rapid Application Development techniques.
- Strong team collaboration and working relationship skills.
- Machine Learning experience
- Dynamics 365 experience
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Immediate start and contract till 30 June 2022. Options to extend up till June 2024 pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's