Geospatial User Representatives (NV1)
|Job Title:||Geospatial User Representatives (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 15:12|
- Geospatial qualifications to ensure FG data requirements are identified, captured, prioritised and managed.
- Proactive stakeholder engagement at all levels via multiple mediums.
- Excellent geospatial business analysis, especially with regards to requirement analysis.
- Previous experience working with a large government department or demonstrable experience at rapid onboarding in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Estimated start date: 02-08-2021
Location of work: Multiple locations including Bungendore NSW, Canberra ACT and Glenbrook NSW
Length of contract: until 30 June 2022
Contract extensions: This contract has the option for two 12 month extensions, if exercised.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 9 July 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's