Project Management (Level 3 And Level 4) (NV2)
|Job Title:||Project Management (Level 3 And Level 4) (NV2)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 16:23|
The Project Support Officer will play an active role in supporting project delivery, project documentation, vendor management, procurement, and providing administrative support. The PSO will play an important role in project planning, risk and issue management, helping to drive projects forward to achieve outcomes for a diverse range of customers.
The role will involve working with business stakeholders, software developers and / or administrators, system architects / analysts, testers and business analyst personnel.
- Role in planning, development and implementation of discrete phases and/or projects and systems.
- Experience in organisational project methodologies. Assists in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Conducts procurement activities to support wider project requirements, including engagement with service providers.
- Contributes to project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans (including reviews and reporting on progress), Exception and Completion Reports.
- Role in financial management as well as risk and issue management. Escalates issues and seeks advice from project leadership in a timely manner.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
SFIA security level required:
- Project Manager: PRMG 4
- Project Support Officer: PROF 3 (Primary)
- Project Support Officer: PROF 4 (Primary)
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 2 July 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer level 3 (TSPV)
Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 6 (TSPV)