|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Start Date:||2021-06-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 16:58|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to oversee a oversee projects / products under limited direction. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individuals with excellent delivery management skills. The role is responsible for enabling teams to deliver high quality outcomes and to remove obstacles or blockers to progress and facilitate project meetings.
You will work closely with the Product Manager to reviews and develops the scrum artifacts including product backlog and sprint backlog. You will also be responsible for reporting on developments celebrating successes, and defining, understanding, and resolving roadblocks. As well as devops management and capacity planning.
- Responsible for creating a high-performance self-managing dynamic team
- Able to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- Willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
- Able to adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment.
- Able to create productive working relationships in programs with a large and diverse stakeholders.
- Prior experience as a Scrum Master and working knowledge in Scrum and the Agile methodologies, with the ability to coach team members in Agile mindset and practices.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, leadership, communication and facilitation skills to establish and maintain excellent working relationships in a corporate environment.
- Ability to manage and monitor delivery against the program roadmap.
- The ability to remove impediments and blockers as well as identify dependencies and risks and escalate these issues where appropriate.
- Possess a range of skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure, etc. or the ability to acquire these.
Contract Term: 12 months with a 6 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 24 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's