|Job Title:||Salesforce Tester|
|Start Date:||2021-06-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 09:40|
Duration: 6 months
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Tester who is highly organized and enjoys working in a fast-paced and complex environment. You will join a team of talented testers for a January 2021 start to plan and perform testing on its service cloud solution within an Agile environment on a digital /transformation project priorities for 2021. This role is for an initial 6 months contract with a possible extension for another 6 months.
Exposure to automated testing tools would be highly desirable as you will be providing input into this area.
The role requires you to perform the following:
• Demonstrated ability to translate Functional Requirements and Business Requirements Specification into Test cases so that testing can occur early
• Perform all test management activities including test planning, writing of test cases and test scripts, defect logging and tracking, and creation of effective test data
• Perform all aspects of test verification activities including system/ integration testing, functional testing, regression testing, UI testing & production verification testing
• Provide test status reports covering test coverage and test results
• During testing work closely with business stakeholders and business analysts to review application defects and recommend corrective action
• Detect, log and report program bugs and glitches and assist in troubleshooting error
• Capture logs & analyse for troubleshooting issues and defects
• Work with the Business Analyst, facilitate user acceptance testing with the business against acceptance criteria
• Provide input to automated tester to move manual test cases into TOSCA tool for automation testing
To be successful in this position you will be an experienced tester who has:
• Minimum 4 years testing experience and proven experience across the testing lifecycle with solid (minimum 2 years) experience in testing Salesforce service cloud application, Salesforce Classic/Lightning, associated integration (Mulesoft) & Salesforce connectors.
• Experience working in an agile environment using SCRUM and/or Kanban methodology
• Exposure to SQL/SOQL
• Solid understanding of customizable features which are built into the Salesforce solution
• Experience in test planning, test execution and management of defects and test reports
• Experience in test automation frameworks such as TOSCA
• Strong knowledge & experience of JIRA & Confluence tool.
• QTest tool knowledge is preferred.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills are a must.
• Ability to self-manage & organise
• Candidates with Salesforce Certifications will be preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tester - Dynmanics 365/Azure Data & Analytics
Salesforce Technology Specialist/Software Developer (Salesforce) (NV1)
Software Tester – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
ETL Developer (Salesforce)
Web Frontend / User Interface (UI) Developer