Business Analyst Level 4 (NV2)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 4 (NV2)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 09:45|
The role will involve working with business stakeholders, project managers, system architects and development personnel.
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Is accountable for investigating business needs, problems and opportunities and recommends effective business and ICT changes (processes, systems, people, information).
- Applies intermediate knowledge of business analysis methods and techniques to understand and articulate business requirements and business objectives.
- Constructs documentation to support the requirements definition, including but not limited to: requirements specifications, process maps, service design artefacts, functional and non-functional requirements, change management implications, data and reporting considerations
- Analyses complex ICT business problems and applies expertise to identify any courses of action.
- Identifies potential business options to realise business improvements.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 and 24 month contracts will be considered, unless negotiated otherwise.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, the mandatory clearance level required for these roles is Negative Vetting 2 (NV2), however Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance holders are preferred. Successful candidates will be required to upgrade or gain acceptance of their clearances to TSPV status before commencement and depending on the age and / or level of their current clearance, could take between three and 12 months.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 2 July 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's