Solution Architect Level 4 (NV2)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect Level 4 (NV2)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 09:57|
The role will involve working with business analysts and stakeholders, project managers, system engineers and development personnel.
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Mandatory Experience: 7+ years of overall experience in ICT with last 3 years in Solution Architecture space
- Assist in the development of the solution architecture and design ensuring consistency with specified functional and non-functional requirements.
- Provide support for all design aspects of the project and approve the design changes throughout the project life-cycle.
- Demonstrated experience producing architectural solution diagrams and detailed analyses.
- Development of solutions to specific business problems through technical design across applications, infrastructure, and data management.
- Resolve issues and / or problems that arise during the course of capability development projects.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 and 24 month contracts will be considered, unless negotiated otherwise.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, the mandatory clearance level required for these roles is Negative Vetting 2 (NV2), however Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance holders are preferred. Successful candidates will be required to upgrade or gain acceptance of their clearances to TSPV status before commencement and depending on the age and / or level of their current clearance, could take between three and 12 months.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 2 July 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's