Audio Visual and Telephony Integration Specialist
|Job Title:||Audio Visual and Telephony Integration Specialist|
|Start Date:||2021-06-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 14:47|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Audio Visual and Telephony Solutions Specialist to work on Video Conferencing and Polycom AV integration, Microsoft Teams, Telephony integration activities.
Specifically, this role will contribute to the ongoing business as usual ICT activities of the department with a specific focus on video conferencing, AV room integration and telephony (including call centre work). You will support business as usual and projects within this space which includes building and maintaining capability for communications and collaboration tools that services the Department’s staff at a variety of metropolitan, regional, and remote sites across Australia and the Pacific.
This is a strongly technical role and the successful applicant will be required to be a versatile technical specialist able to work independently and within teams. You be able to support the delivery of existing and new capability and provide high level technical advice and input as required to enhance the Department’s capability to deliver effective collaboration.
Required Skill Sets
- Cisco Platform, Finesse (Call Centre) and telephony experience including softphone support
- Microsoft Teams
- VC and Polycom
- Room based AV and Microsoft exchange integration.
- Demonstrated experience in delivery and operational support of IT integrated AV, video conferencing and telephony solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar technical role with demonstrated technical understanding in ICT concepts and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead business (internal and external) and vendors to identify, evaluate and implement communications solutions
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in providing expert advice to enable achievement of desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, support and balance multiple clients and requirements and cross dependencies.
Contract Term: 12 months with a 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 29 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's