Business Analyst - Cyber Security level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Cyber Security level 5 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 16:29|
This role requires that the successful candidate be able to interpret the needs articulated by a diverse set of technical customers. The role must work with architects and developers to devise solutions that satisfy the customer needs whilst working within the bounds of the large complex government department’s strategic direction.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Understanding of Cyber Security domain.
- Experience in writing Operational Concept Document(s), Function and Performance Specifications (FPS) and related formative capability development documents to the ASDEFCON standard is desirable.
- Ideally five years’ experience minimum as a Business Analyst.
- Facilitate and lead business engagement for large and complex capability development, including identifying and engaging with senior stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for concisely and accurately documenting the requirements of business, ensuring they are unambiguous and measurable/testable.
- Lead the development of business process modelling for a diverse and complex set of business areas.
- Take responsibility for ensuring technology solutions satisfy the customer needs by working collaboratively with architects and developers.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract terms: Up to 24 months from the commencement date.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 9 July 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Security Practitioner level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)