Security Operations Analyst (NV1)
|Job Title:||Security Operations Analyst (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 08:13|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated 3+ years of cyber security experience.
- Demonstrated experience monitoring security incidents, including those associated with cloud infrastructure.
- Demonstrated 1+ years of experience using SIEM technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in Australian Government information security risk management and Cybersecurity technologies.
- Demonstrated experience developing SOC documentation, including analyst play-books and security use-cases.
- Tertiary qualification in Cyber Security
- Industry qualifications in Cyber Security
Estimated start date: 19-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months that includes an initial 3 month probation
Contract extensions: 12 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment and funds availability
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 June 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's