Senior Change Manager (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Senior Change Manager (Baseline)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 15:40|
The successful applicant will be required to use the Prosci/ADKAR-based Organisational Change Management Framework to develop and manage change management strategies, plans and collateral.
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Strategic change management advice and assurance.
- Develop change management plans to support Branch initiatives, including:
- Organisational Change Management Plans.
- Communication Plans.
- Training Plans.
- Sponsorship and Coaching Plans.
- Resistance Management Plans.
- Corrective Action Plans.
- Sustainment and Reinforcement Plans.
- Develop and deliver tactics to support each of the plans identified in the Organisational Change Management Framework.
- Engage with Branch stakeholders to inform change planning and tactics.
- Contribute to Branch co-ordination products that allow for efficiencies in the delivery of change management and communication tactics.
- Reporting, analytics and lessons learned reviews of change activities to inform continuous improvement.
Estimated start date: 01-08-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: until 30 June 2021
Contract extensions: up to 12 months at its sole discretion such that any resultant contract will not extend beyond 30 June 2025.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 July 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's