|Job Title:||Systems Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 15:46|
One of our Privates clients is currently looking for experienced System Analysts for one of the Federal Government clients.
You will be responsible for the collection, interpretation and examination of information or data, and contributing to the work areas reports, findings, decision making or recommendations using an evidence based approach.
You will need to use highly developed research skills and an investigative approach to assist in finding solutions to complex matters.
Senior Analyst Officers interpret and negotiate stakeholder requests in order to achieve optimal outcomes for both the stakeholders and the agency. A Senior Analyst Officer may manage and support staff, set work priorities and monitor performance and quality assurance.
Working under the limited direction of senior staff, they exercise initiative and judgment in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working in both multi-disciplinary agile and waterfall team environments.
- Demonstrate experience as a lead System Analyst on a high profile and complex IT project
- Developing and documenting system specifications and modelling in consultation with technical experts e.g. UML and BPMN
- Assisting the Team developing computer systems and undertaking specialist activities and provide associated advice.
- Experience working with SAP CRM or ABAP would be highly desirable.
- Drive and participate in ICT analysis and design
- Demonstrate experience in examining long-term business requirements, suggest alternative plans and strategies and report on their feasibility and architectural issues
- Design and build user interface prototypes, mock-ups and wireframes
Location: Canberra OR Brisbane OR Melbourne OR Adelaide
Contract Term: 12 months with multiple extension options up to 24 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 30 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's