Program Manager Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Program Manager Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 16:02|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated Program Management experience in a Managing Successful Programs (MSP) or similar formal governance framework.
- Strong project management skills with at least ten years of experience in managing projects.
- Establish program governance and reporting processes within the agreed framework to enable the Executive to make timely decisions on the key areas affecting schedule, cost and quality.
- Develop, implement and manage the Program Delivery Plan which delivers capabilities required to enable the organisational strategic vision.
- Manage project level risks and issues escalated to the program by supervisors, peers, business stakeholders and/or project managers.
- Author and present Executive level information and decision briefs on Program and project issues as required.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Up to 24 months from the commencement date.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 July 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's