|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 16:12|
The Department is seeking a Business Analyst to assist in the development of ICT systems to support this national data reform agenda, including developing a whole-of-government digital platform to facilitate and support government data sharing, and to enable the National Data Commissioner to regulate the data sharing scheme.
The Business Analyst is responsible for:
- Assisting with the formulation and promotion of the business vision, as appropriate
- Modelling the organisations’ current and future state in the area of the solution and identifying opportunities, risks and impacts, by working with the Product Owner, Project Team and relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring the requirements defined are of good quality and are analysed and managed in Azure DevOps
- Ensuring the impact of business decisions are reviewed in the context of the project, and that non-functional requirements are achievable and subsequently met
- Liaising with the Product Owner in organising support for business requirements and the solution through implementation, business acceptance an into live use
- Other duties as directed by the Department
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in defining the business analysis requirements of a project
- Proven capability to produce high-quality analysis artefacts
- Experience in matching requirements with functions in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience in convening workshop to elicit requirements and then reflecting back the findings and functions captured in previous workshops
- Proven capability to manage other business analysts
- Experience in using Microsoft Azure DevOps to capture and manage requirements
- An ability to contribute to a positive team culture.
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Immediate start and contract till May 2022 with options to extend till June 2024 pending budget and delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 29 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - RegTech industry engagement
Business Analyst (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)