Data Visualisation Specialist
|Job Title:||Data Visualisation Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 17:07|
Duties will include:
- Interpreting data and building compelling visualisations and dashboards using tools including R shiny, Qlik, Power BI and Tableau
- Working on multiple visual app projects of varying complexity, timeframes and priorities, both independently and collaboratively. The projects will be delivered to a variety of internal and external stakeholders (for example, senior executives, the Minister, the general public, state governments, registered training organisations and more).
- Proficiency in building front-end visualisations and dashboards using tools such as R Shiny, Power BI, Tableau and/or Qlik
- Experience in working within a multi-disciplinary team on multiple priorities at the same time for back-end and front-end development of web interfaces, visualisations and dashboards
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities of varying complexity and urgency
- Understanding of data models, relational databases, operational databases, cloud databases and experience in drawing different data sources for producing visual outputs
- Experience in utilising Agile methodology for product development or project management
- Experience in using mapping software for developing interactive apps and/or visualisations
- Experience working within the government or working for government clients
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's