Senior SAP Developer (Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Canberra)
|Job Title:||Senior SAP Developer (Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Canberra)|
|Contact Name:||Louise Judd|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2021 16:04|
The Senior Developer realises design, prototypes, and testing support, and is responsible for the development of software and technical design.
The role is responsible for the definition of software/technical design and realisation. The Senior Developer works under the limited direction of senior staff.
They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures. Decision making is substantially dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge.
The Senior Developer manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies.
The Senior Developer may manage a small team.
Candidates must be Australian citizens, prepared to work full time, on-site.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Practical experience in designing and developing high quality solutions in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- Strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when writing code. Assisting the Team developing computer systems and undertaking specialist activities and provide associated advice.
- Advanced level skills in:
- Developing accessible web applications with specific experience in Angular and/or SAP UI
- Experience in a technical leadership role
- High level communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
This role is open to candidates located in either Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Canberra for a term of 12 months with multiple extension options for a further 24 months.
While a Security Clearance is not required for this engagement at the time of issue of this RFQ, should Personnel subsequently deal with classified or otherwise sensitive information, a Security Clearance with the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency may be required.
How to Apply:
Applications close COB, Tuesday 29 June 2021.
Please upload your resume to apply. In the event that we surpass our maximum number of available places shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role further.
If you would like to discuss these opportunities further, please contact Louise on 0411 846 167.