|Job Title:||Automation Tester|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2021 16:54|
The Department is seeking an Automation Tester to assist in the development of ICT systems to support this national data reform agenda, including developing a whole-of-government digital platform to facilitate and support government data sharing, and to enable the National Data Commissioner to regulate the data sharing scheme.
Main functions and responsibilities of an Automation Tester include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance and/or enhancement of automation framework(s)
- Design, development, execution, debugging and documentation of performance / Automation test scripts for testing a variety of mainly Microsoft application products, such as Dynamics 365 and Dynamics portals, SharePoint and .Net applications, including cloud based solutions
- Test harness creation and use
- Mobile Platform Testing
- Production of meaningful feedback, reports and recommendations from testing results
- Use of Azure DevOps, EasyRepo, Visual Studio, MS test/NUnit, Selenium C# and other technologies
- Experience using agile approaches and being part of an MDT delivery team
- Liaise with Business Analysts, System Analysts, Architects and Business Subject Matter experts to clarify intended system behaviour and supporting business processes.
- Transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department’s recordkeeping policy and practices.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Azure DevOps/TFS and more than 3 years experience in testing, with a solid knowledge of testing procedures, processes, tools and techniques, including:
- Formal training in testing theory or equivalent industry experience (i.e. ISTQB or CSTP).
- Significant experience with testing automation tools (Selenium, EasyRepo etc)
- Experience testing in a Windows environment with different application stacks such as:
- .Net, Dynamics 365, Dynamics Portal, SharePoint.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools, such as Azure DevOps
- Experience with Test Management tools
- Extensive experience and proficiency in developing acceptance criteria and test plans, the analysis, development and execution of automation tests and defect tracking, in agile projects
- Well-developed skills in, communication; judgement; research and analysis; problem solving, planning and the ability to work with only limited guidance in a MDT
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract till 31 January 2022 with options to extend till June 2024 pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer Level 4 (Python/Java/Kubernetes) (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
Systems and Security DevOps Engineer
$0 - $160 per hour