Organisational Change Management
|Job Title:||Organisational Change Management|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2021 16:28|
Working with the ICT Organisation Change Manager, provide Organisation Change Management services to support the successful delivery of the ICT, Data and Support Services program.
Skills and Experience Required:
Essential criteria ·
- A well-developed understanding of change management principles, techniques and tools including an ability to identify and develop change management artefacts ·
- A well-developed ability to evaluate the impact of planned organisational change including managing and supporting staff in adopting the use of new or changed technology and data or facilities initiatives. ·
- Strong stakeholder management skills with effective facilitation and influence ·
- Good listening and communication skills combined with an analytical mindset and critical thinking ·
- Team player and able to cope under pressure
Desirable Criteria ·
- Project Management and planning skills ·
- Formal qualifications in Organisational Change Management (such as Prosci/ADKAR, etc) ·
- A strong business acumen
Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with 2 x 6 Month Contract Extension Options
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 29 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.