Multiple Full-Stack Developers (NV1)
|Job Title:||Multiple Full-Stack Developers (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2021 08:47|
PLEASE NOTE: Previous Applicants for Opportunity 13542 Need Not Apply - (AGD-ICT-RFQ-198 Full-Stack Developer Multiple)
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience working within a reactive development project. .
- Ability to compare SPA architectures to effectively form a recommendation based on business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience developing REST API development using Node.js or .NET Core.
- Experience developing cloud native applications in Azure.
- Establishing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Past experience working with relational and non-relational databases (e.g. Cosmos DB).
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or GIT.
Estimated start date: 12-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 Months
Contract extensions: Possible extension of two (2) x 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 June 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)
Senior Data Flows Engineer level 5 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
Senior Data Flow Manager level 5 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)