Network Engineer (NV1)
|Job Title:||Network Engineer (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2021 12:04|
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants put forward for RFQ 12109 and RFQ 14006 need not be submitted again. Only applications that have responded to the Essential Selection Criteria will be considered.
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in ICT network implementation, configuration, and maintenance including Cisco, HPE, Palo Alto firewalls, VMware NSX components.
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of communications infrastructure, with a specific focus on Gateways and Data Centres.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software defined networking (SDN) used within Data Centres.
- Produce designs, design patterns, configurations, and documentation is accordance with industry standards.
- Use network management software and tools to investigate and diagnose network problems, collect performance statistics and create reports.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience or an interest in automation and/or Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM) and how to apply it to infrastructure and networking.
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise work, allocate tasks and to work independently when required.
Estimated start date: 02-08-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months that includes an initial 3-month probation
Contract extensions: 12 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment and funds availability.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 9 July 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's