ICT Certification Consultant (NV1)
|Job Title:||ICT Certification Consultant (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2021 15:21|
- Endorsed IRAP assessor (highly desirable); or
Two or more of the following Certifications (highly desirable):
- Certified Industry System Security Professional (CISSP).
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC).
- Global Information Assurance Certification Forensic Analyst (GCFA).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Recent experience in security assessments of ICT systems (essential).
- Recent experience in security assessments of Defence Deployable ICT systems (highly desirable).
- Detailed understanding of the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF), Information Security Manual (ISM) and Defence Security Principles Framework (DSPF) (essential).
- Experience in ICT security risk management and methodologies (essential).
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 01 Aug 2021 – 30 June 2022
Contract extensions: Additional 12 months to 30 June 2023, to be exercised at the sole discretion of the Commonwealth.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 July 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's