ICT Security Specialist (NV1)
|Job Title:||ICT Security Specialist (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2021 15:28|
- Demonstrated background in information security (essential).
- Demonstrated background in large government department Deployable ICT systems (essential).
- Detailed understanding of Department policy frameworks, specifically the Information Security Manual (ISM), a large government department Security Principles Framework and Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) (essential).
- Highly effective negotiation and oral and written communication skills (essential).
- Relevant industry and/or the large government department experience totalling more than 10 years (desirable).
Location of work: Southbank, VIC
Length of contract: 01 Aug 2021 – 30 June 2022
Contract extensions: Additional 12 months to 30 June 2023, to be exercised at the sole discretion of the Commonwealth.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 July 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's