|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-06-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2021 11:26|
One of our Private clients is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Business Analyst to assist with a new system implementation design and planning project.
This is a short term contract with the potential to extend if the project is further funded.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in delivering under an Agile methodology, or proven ability to quickly adapt to and successfully deliver outcomes in a new methodology
- Experience developing business scenarios, process maps, data models and use cases
- Experience working on complex digital projects in an Agile environment
- Experience in developing User Stories and acceptance criteria for developers
- Facilitate workshops, including those to identify business needs, monitor and collate data and identify competing demands
- Elicit and document the detailed IT business requirements including those that specify the changes to processes, systems, people and information
- Capture and analysis of data related requirements & produce deliverables in accordance with the project schedule
- Achieve agreement and the formal sign-off of requirements by stakeholders and governance groups as required
- Construct documentation to support the requirements definition, eg requirements specifications, process maps, service design artefacts, functional and non-functional requirements, change management implications, data and reporting considerations
- Conduct stakeholder engagement activities to develop the requirements and desired outcomes Desired skills and experience
Location: Sydney, NSW
Contract Term: 4 months with 2 x 6 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 05 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's