|Job Title:||Systems Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-06-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2021 12:54|
One of our Federal Government clients is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Systems Analyst for a multi-phased IT program and they are currently working on Phase One - developing a proof of concept system. Your role is to provide deep technical analytical assessment of the requirements and the solution’s fit for purpose.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- As an IT Systems Analyst you will analyse systems under development and work with others to ensure their fit for purpose.
- Experience in Data management driven systems development and Microsoft Database and hosting technology is preferred.
- Develop system documentation for external consumption as they relate to the tendering process. Develop system documentation for internal use.
- Work in, and support a team to collaborate with our developers, business partners and delivery services to ensure the successful delivery of required artefacts to schedule
- Highly developed communications skills. Experienced in the development of system documentation in various styles to cater for both technical standards and to inform non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and existing business outputs to inform and develop information architectures, data schemas and data dictionaries to achieve business outcomes
- Proven experience in developing information architectures and incorporating information capture into business processes to answer complex business and policy questions
- Lead workshops and engagements with business stakeholders to elicit, capture and document business processes, requirements, rules and acceptance criteria
- Adhere to all established processes, methodologies and procedures; contribute to the development of new work practices
- Encourage and promote quality excellence within the team, ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared.
Contract Term: 4 months with 2 x 6 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 05 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's