|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Start Date:||2021-06-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2021 13:05|
One of our Federal Government clients is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Solution Architect for a multi-phased IT program and they are currently working on Phase One - developing a proof of concept system. Your role is to provide deep technical analytical assessment of the proposed solution, make recommendations as necessary to improve the solution and certify it’s fit for purpose.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Develop and maintain a technology and security target state architecture by producing technical artefacts such as standards, patterns, policies, reference architectures and roadmaps.
- Design operational efficiency into the technology architecture including "best practice" use of cloud, networks and IT security.
- Technical artefacts and architecture services are to be provided in accordance with industry standards, particularly TOGAF, ArchiMate, SABSA and DODAF.
- Work with vendors to understand their technology roadmaps and how to best apply vendor technologies to create an optimal IT operating environment, including defining standards, policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Address technology risks through application of architectural principles, strategies and design standards
- Ensure scalability and that the solution features future-proofing capabilities to cater for additional data sets and volume
- Experienced in cloud architecture services, including the production of technical artefacts describing cloud patterns, principles, standards, policies, reference architectures and strategies covering cloud based application services
- Architect a multi cloud orchestration and governance framework supporting Identity, ITSM, SIAM, information integration, and key cloud characteristics such as elasticity and self service
Contract Term: 4 months with 2 x 6 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 05 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's