Application Architect (NV1)
|Job Title:||Application Architect (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 11:49|
PLEASE NOTE: Previous applicants for Opportunity ID 13212 Need Not Apply
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Proven experience in design and delivery of enterprise-level integrated solutions that span multiple security domains, including consideration of their underlying infrastructure.
- Proven experience leading and influencing end-to-end solution designs, including facilitation of solution implementation.
- Strong experience in one or more of: TFS/git, SQL Server, ADFS, Azure, AWS, Cisco networking, F5, Windows Server, Vmware, .net core, Dynamic CRM, SharePoint
- Strong experience in the detailed design of secure infrastructure and networking implementations with a hybrid multi cloud environment
- Strong technical architecture experience and applied knowledge of the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectivity with diverse technical and business teams and understanding of importance of aligning with Enterprise Architecture.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- CISCO Unified Communications
Estimated start date: 1-08-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 Months
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2024.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 July 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's