ICT System Administrator – Microsoft Technologies level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT System Administrator – Microsoft Technologies level 4 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 13:25|
- Install, configure, secure, sustain and enhance Microsoft technologies in accordance with approved designs to enable delivery of services to ICT platforms.
- Develop, maintain and perform operational procedures. Document changes to ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned system incidents.
- Work as part of a team to manage and remediate enterprise ICT system incidents and issues.
- Contribute technical knowledge and industry best practice to a secure enterprise ICT platform. Actions are to have a focus on optimising system performance, integrity and security.
- Provide technical advice to all stakeholders including staff undertaking capability delivery and planning for achieving ICT projects and ICT business activities.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 July 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
Data Flows SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR level 4 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
Atlassian Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)