|Job Title:||SAS Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 13:51|
The programs are predominantly survey-based, but the analyst will be expected to apply their skills to a range of datasets, including administrative by-product data.
The successful candidate will conduct code audits to identify opportunities to improve processing efficiency, accuracy, and the production of a range of outputs. They will test, implement and document changes including making updates to standard operating procedures where required. They will also assist with quality assurance of outputs and reports produced by other team members.
Strong attention to detail and clear, thorough technical documentation skills are essential.
Candidates will be required to have a current police check or the ability to obtain one.
- High proficiency in the use of SAS SQL.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting SAS ‘code audits’, performing critical analysis of program efficiency and effectiveness, and recommending and implementing improvements.
- The ability to follow standard operating procedures and produce outputs and reports that comply with established standards.
- Strong eye for detail, with the ability to perform quality assurance on data manipulation and analysis processes and conduct research to identify the cause of deviations in results.
- Experience in data analysis of large stratified surveys
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's