IT Contract Manager
|Job Title:||IT Contract Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 18:02|
The IT Contract Manager must have experience managing contracts and in the delivery of IT projects in a government setting, including experience working with business owners, vendors and technology experts in an agile environment.
The Contract Manager will be required to:
• undertake contract management in line with best practice and Australian Government requirements
• facilitate the receipt, review and acceptance of contract deliverables, including coordinating technical experts
• monitor and report on the performance of the Service Provider, including the budget, and escalate matters to senior decision makers as required
• manage the departments relationship with the Service Provider
• proactively engage with risk, including the conduct of risk assessment and risk management activities in line with the Departments Risk Management Policy and Guide
• manage and support the delivery of other aspects of the work program of the NSER Section and Consumer, Consent and Numbers Branch as required.
Further information about the role is included in the role profile.
Broader delivery experience, such as project management and business analysis, will be assessed favourably.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience managing complex ICT contracts.
• In-depth knowledge of best practice contract management principles.
• Candidates must be Australian citizens and have, or have the ability to obtain, a minimum Baseline Level Security Clearance.
• Experience managing large and complex projects in an Australian Government setting is highly desirable.
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne, Canberra or Sydney Based – 12 Month Contract with possible extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 6 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's