Project Manager level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager level 4 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2021 14:26|
The Project Manager is responsible for leading the planning and implementation of business activities, including defining the scope and requirements, developing plans and schedules, managing the program’s activities, overseeing and planning required resource engagement and work packages with both government and commercial providers, managing risks and issues and communicating formally and informally on the program’s progress.
Our Large Federal Government client seeks Project Managers who can think critically and utilise their excellent problem-solving skills, as well as undertake negotiations, delegate effectively, and make timely decisions.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Essential skills and knowledge include:
- Program and/or Project Management Qualifications highly regarded.
- Experience with requirements capture and definition. (Essential)
- Experience in undertake project risk management (Essential)
- Engage with stakeholders and conduct requirements definition and scoping activities to clarify and define the scope of programs.
- Develop and contribute to program documentation including but not limited to Exception Reports, Completion Reports Management of program risks and issues.
- Conduct program stage review and reporting, schedule management, risk and issue management.
- Participate in stakeholder engagement activities, including taking minutes and managing action items as required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 July 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's