Product Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Product Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2021 16:07|
- These roles will work closely with the Senior Delivery Manager to support staff to deliver data and analytics products that meet business needs and objectives. These roles involve:
- Managing and coordinating multiple projects through effective planning to achieve deliverables
- leading and managing multidisciplinary teams ensuring the team is motivated, collaborating and working well
- managing and escalating risks and issues, working with stakeholders and management to mitigate and resolve
- building, developing, and sustaining stakeholder relationships including attending workshops, information sessions and delivering presentations to business and Executive.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing multidisciplined teams in the delivery of projects within tight timeframes.
- Proven skills in managing risk and proactively escalating and removing blockers.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced agile environment with competing priorities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Appropriate Product Delivery Manager and/or Project Management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring and reporting across analytical reporting projects.
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Months Contract Extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.