Business Analyst - Dynamics 365
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Dynamics 365|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2021 17:06|
The analysts' roles will include the requirements gathering and design of current and next generation applications to enable business and productivity. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing exciting new products and supporting critical financial and modelling systems using cutting-edge technology.
The successful applicant will work across a number of projects and systems, providing excellent stakeholder engagement and technical leadership in:
- Leading end-to-end process discovery for complex business systems
- Leading workshops and driving stakeholders to make decisions about business process
- Developing concise requirements documentation and graphics for senior stakeholders
- Dynamics 365 and Azure DevOps
- The role will be hands-on, across the entire software lifecycle from requirements analysis and design through to testing and release.
- A friendly and outgoing nature will help engage with business users to get the most from their solutions, as well as build great business partnerships. Critical thinking skills and excellent documentation skills will assist the team in delivering reliable, robust and innovative digital solutions.
- The work will be dynamic, varied and flexible, and the successful applicants will play a strong part in steering the direction of work and the work of the team.
- Experience leading end-to-end process discovery for complex business systems
- Experience leading workshops and driving stakeholders to make decisions about business process
- Experience developing concise requirements documentation and graphics for senior stakeholders
- Experience in Dynamics 365 (online a plus) and Azure DevOps
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's