End User Compute Engineer (NV1)
|Job Title:||End User Compute Engineer (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 08:26|
The End User Compute Engineer will be required to work collaboratively with all areas in the Information Division and clients in the Department. The role will provide technical functions and some onsite support possibly in offices located interstate. The successful applicant will need to work well in a geographically dispersed team environment as well as autonomously, apply initiative and possess strong client service skills and technical competency.
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Strong experience in the provision of end user compute support services with the ability to handle an interrupt driven environment meeting deadline whilst managing day to day requests.
- Demonstrated experience in providing End User Compute (SOE/MOE) support and working within a technical support environment.
- Experience and knowledge in a broad range of technical skills including; Microsoft Active Directory, Citrix Administration/Management, SCCM – O/S & Application packaging and patching, process automation (e.g. PowerShell scripting), Group policy management, familiarization of ISM, Essential 8 mitigations, AD Manager, RSA Management.
- A strong client service focus, delivery of quality customer service, communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and capacity to be self-directed in combination with working in a geographically spread team and working with staff who reside interstate.
- Experience and knowledge with ICT technology, software and applications including the associated protective security policies and standards.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 Months
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 14 July 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's