|Job Title:||Visual/Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 11:44|
- Develop high-quality corporate reports using Power BI and other analytics and visualisation tools.
- Undertake analysis of data to identify any constraints or limitations with data, provide design advice to ensure reports are not misleading and convey information as intended.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team including the CIO, Head of IT Operations, business analysts and other IT team members to realise identified reporting and analytics requirements to agreed standards.
- Participate in workshops to help define and refine reporting requirements and provide advice as to what is possible and timely.
- Undertake business process and system analysis to develop a good understanding of the relevant business/system rules, and to understand the context under which data is collected.
- Identify and source appropriate data, implement ETL solutions by leveraging available tools and applying appropriate rules, design and develop data models and datasets to support report and metrics development.
- Respond to business process and system change by performing impact analysis on data assets and make modifications as per requirements.
- Apply statistical techniques where applicable to gain a deeper understanding of the data and to support decision making.
- Ability to draw insights from data through continuous consultation with relevant stakeholders, effective data preparation and usage of visualisation tools.
- Experience in collecting, analysing and transforming large datasets to derive valuable insights.
- Excellent written and oral communication with the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders at varying levels in the organisation.
- Relevant tertiary Qualifications
- Experience using Power bi to generate high quality reports for a variety of audiences.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.