ICT Support Officer
|Job Title:||ICT Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 13:35|
Your role will involve resolving service desk and SIEM tickets, responding to customer demand for break fix, and ensuring ongoing ICT support is provided to the Agency as required. Critical to your success will be your ability to manage your time well across competing priorities, including providing ICT desktop support in the Departments offices, and to effectively engage and support senior executives, staff, and external stakeholders.
This role would suit a qualified professional who is keen to utilise the full range of their skills and enjoys working with a high level of independence.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in managing ICT systems using Microsoft Office 365 and Azure and experience with video conferencing support (mandatory)
- Demonstrated experience in Windows Server 2016 and RDS Environment
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with SIEM tools
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate technical content to team members, other business areas, stakeholders, clients and service providers
- A high level of organisational skills with the ability to identify and manage multiple high priority items in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with strong skills in time management and resilient to high levels of demand
Location and Contract Term: This role is Canberra based. 6 month contract with an approx start date of early August. 1 x 6 month contract extension option pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 July.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Support Officer - Information Technology
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
ICT Contract Manager
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist [Certifier] Level 5 (TSPV)