Technical Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||$0 - $130 per hour, Benefits: Market rates|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 16:08|
One of our Federal Government clients is currently looking for experienced, pro-active and versatile Technical Delivery Manager to lead the transition of our client’s processing infrastructure to a cloud native stack. You will need to have a strong technical background in migrating complex IT environments to new modern platforms and will have deep understanding of cloud, in particular AWS and Azure managed services.
- Lead our client’s technology stack transition to cloud native services
- Provide technical direction to and supervision of solution architects, cloud engineers, data engineers, migration specialists and vendors
- Manage and prepare plans for the delivery of all project areas (including objectives, issues and risks, resources, scope (processes, architectures, technology), benefits, and schedule
- Foster and develop agile team culture and manage scrum teams / sprint ceremonies following agile principles
- Work collaboratively with other delivery managers and the product owner to ensure delivery of the product backlog
- Ensure story points / effort estimates are captured, tracked and reported
- Proactively identify and manage the technical risks and issues
- Proactively manage dependencies, including risk assessment and contingency plans
- Delivering secure systems that align to our client’s reference architecture.
- Maintain collaborative, respectful, effective and efficient delivery teams
- Demonstrated success and experience delivering large and complex process/application development ICT projects following agile principles and ‘scrum’ methods (over 6 years experience).
- Itemise and describe the agile process/application development projects you have managed, their size, how they were complex, and how they were considered successful in your response.
- Demonstrated success and experience in establishing, leading and maintaining large high performing agile application development teams and building a collaborative culture.
- Itemise the agile team sizes for application development you managed as part of your response. Describe the cultures, structures and practices that you have established for these teams.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in solution architecture and cloud technologies to support your duties to manage and resolve technical issues.
- Describe your solution architecture and cloud experience, and how this has supported your management roles in your response.
- Demonstrated success and skills in managing vendors to deliver solutions and outcomes within scope, schedule, budget and quality constraints.
- Describe your seller management experience, outcomes achieved and lessons learnt.
Contract Term: 12 months with multiple extension options up to 24 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 07 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's