|Job Title:||Web Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 16:59|
The small and agile multi-disciplinary team works closely with the agency to deliver communication solutions.
- Managing the DTA brand and associated brand guidelines
- Managing our corporate website, dta.gov.au, including design, content, information architecture and dynamic content
- Managing our corporate intranet
- Managing social media including content and analytics
- Producing traditional print media and digital content including illustration, video, animation, photography, audio recording and large format signage
- Providing visual design services for our digital products and publications
- Providing guidance on brand and accessibility for internal and external stakeholders across government
- Ensuring the adherence to WCAG 2.1 accessibility guidelines across all materials.
- Demonstrated experience developing websites using Drupal SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience coding in web languages
- Experience with code branching and repository storage
- Experience with basic graphic design manipulation
- An ability to organise and prioritise work and tickets
- Ability to work closely and provide direction for content producers
- Experience with GovCMS useful but not essential
- Ability to start as soon as possible
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.