|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-07-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 11:36|
Working in collaboration with data experts in the Performance and Data Development Branch, the business analysts will:
- liaise with business areas to identify ongoing reporting needs
- develop detailed dashboard specifications and design wireframes, aligned with the program’s reporting framework
- create user guides and standardisation documents for dashboard design and technical development
- collect metadata for new and existing dashboards for inclusion in the department’s data asset register.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in developing specifications and wireframes for data dashboards, reports and other data products.
- Excellent data presentation and communication skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills including the ability to act as the lead representative of the data team in meetings with business areas.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a proven ability to work within complex systems and apply creative solutions to achieve program goals.
- Experience working with large administrative datasets.
- The ability to code in Structure Query Language (SQL) with experience using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience using Qlik View/Qlik Sense or similar data visualisation software (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau) to extract and present data.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 11 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's