Analytics Program Manager
|Job Title:||Analytics Program Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 13:42|
The program manager will:
- provide oversight and direction to team members to ensure all program elements are delivered to time and quality requirements, with particular attention to interdependencies
- lead liaison with business areas about their analytical and reporting needs
- provide regular reporting to senior management on program status, dependencies and risks
- contribute to the development of the forward work plan for the analytics team.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive program management experience, including certification in PRINCE-2 or PMBOK methodologies
- Experience working in data analysis/reporting for large programs
- Ability to supervise data specialist staff to deliver high quality outcomes in tight timeframes
- Excellent communication and stakeholder liaison skills
- Knowledge of Australia’s the departments services and/or income support systems
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 11 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's