Cloud Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Cloud Solution Architect|
|Start Date:||2021-07-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 14:26|
The Cloud Solution Architect will be required:
• Develop high level solution architectures for one or more cloud based systems;
• Develop detailed application architecture guidance for the team developers;
• Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements;
• Ensure that the system solution maintains adherence to whole-of-government standards;
• Provide technical guidance and input into the design and build of the system;
• Liaise with a cross-functional team including business owner, scrum master, business analysts, developers, architects & testers to produce a solution in accordance with stakeholder requirements and project objectives;
• Liaise with other delivery teams (particularly solution architects within those teams) to ensure:
- technical integrity and consistency
- solutions are compatible with and, where applicable, can be integrated with other solutions within the business.gov.au suite, considering all channels (eg. social media, contact centre).
• Liaise with ICT Engagement and Enterprise Architecture to ensure alignment to target architectures and technology.
• Provide expertise and assistance in platform automation – testing, continuous integration and deployment
• Promote key enterprise architecture principles as applicable to web platforms – re-use before buy/build, configure over customise, open data/access over siloed functionality
• Promote and provide assistance to ensure solutions align with the Digital Service Standard
• Be strategic, a leader and influencer.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures
- Demonstrated track record of technical leadership across project and operational tasks
- Minimum 3 years’ experience designing and documenting architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience in application architecture and integration architecture
- Experience in working effectively with a highly skilled technical team in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Months Extension oprtions
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 18 July 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's